Senior Consultant (PT) (M/F)
We are looking for someone to be responsible for leading and coordinating the design, development, and delivery of Market Research healthcare projects in HMR Portugal, while managing a project team of consultants and/or analysts.
The main responsibilities will be:
Project Management and development:
- Lead multiple projects of varying length and complexity.
- Leading and coordinating the design, development, and delivery of HealthCare Pharma Consultancy Projects, using tools, techniques, and methodologies to support research, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Develop detailed documentation and specifications.
- Proactively developing broader and deeper knowledge analysis.
- Manage project timelines and on-time delivery.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Deliver on commitments in a consistent manner with a high standard of quality.
Project Team Management:
- Provide direction and guidance to the consulting team, with regards to the analysis plan for engagement.
- Guide the team in the designing and delivering of client reports/dashboards and presentations.
- Adapt and engage to meet the changing needs of teams.
- Perform and coach others on a quantitative analysis involving large and varied datasets.
- Analyze client requirements and assisting in the development of proposals.
- Deliver findings to clients, recommending improvements if possible.
- Ensure the appropriate follow-up with clients after the project to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Adapt and engage to meet the changing needs of clients.
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders effectively.
We are looking for someone with...
- at least 3 years of leading consulting teams in the Healthcare Industry.
- consulting experience and with a passion for creative problem solving and building client relationships.
- effective communication skills.
- robust analytical skills.
- strong network in the Healthcare Industry.
- strong proficiency in MS Office and written and spoken English knowledge.
- ability to learn new knowledge quickly, think creatively and develop an innovative solution.
If you are someone's experience as a Consultant in the Pharmaceutical Industry, and if you are interested in working with us, please send us your application.