Market Research Analyst (M/F)
We are seeking candidates who believe that knowledge grows when is shared, and who will be responsible for co-producing innovative and creative content that helps build a positive reputation for the company while working within a strong, cross-functional team to help translate insights into business strategy and execution, provide timely and actionable market research findings and insights to senior management for decision making, deliver clear and concise market analysis updates enriched with industry, geo-targeted, existing customer, competition, and market conditions, and help in knowledge generation and improving processes.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding the healthcare and pharmaceutical market and its operations.
- Gathering and integrating data from disparate and multiple sources (internal/external sources).
- Monitoring External sources vs HMR Outputs.
- Building models and analyzing large amounts of data to discover trends, patterns, discrepancies, and new insights.
- Interpreting data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
- Presenting and explaining information to tell the story behind raw data to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Compiling and integrating data from all the HMR countries and provide corporate reports (only applicable for Corporate/ Portugal market specialist).
- Collaborating with management and internal teams to implement, evaluate, and suggest improvements.
- Working closely with Specialists and all the Market specialists of each HMR unit.
We are looking for someone with...
- deep knowledge of healthcare/pharmaceutical market.
- more than 3 years of proven experience as a healthcare market research/data analyst /business data analyst.
- strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- proficient in Excel, SQL, and analysis tools (e.g. SAS, SPSS).
- excellent communication skills.
- customer focus.
- innovative and creative mindset.
- proactive and autonomous.
- problem-solving aptitude and critical thinking.
- team player skills.
- english proficiency.
- graduation in Statistics, Mathematics, Health Information management, Computer science, or a related quantitative field.
If you have more than 3 years of experience in Market Research or related field, in the pharmaceutical industry (plus) and you see yourself as a strong researcher, and if you are interested in working with us, please send us your application.