Key Account Manager (Ireland) (M/F)
HMR Ireland is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to work on new business development, new client acquisition, and current accounts management, as well as execute the company's strategy, in order to promote their loyalty, new business and boost HMR’s positioning in the target market.
Main responsibilities are:
Commercial strategy alignment
- Know and understand the HMR commercial strategy.
- Act according to commercial HMR guidelines and rules, like segmentation, targets.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the healthcare industry to maximize value HMR can offer to clients by offering industry-wide insights.
- Work collaboratively with HMR colleagues across the organization to ensure they are engaged and aligned with the account strategy and support.
- Participate in processes of negotiation and sales, to contribute to the achievement of the business plan.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for various stakeholders within Pharmaceutical companies.
- Develop long-term, trust-based relationships with customer stakeholders and internal partners.
- Generate great customer experiences by adding value and exceeding expectations.
- Develop and close opportunities to provide end-to-end solutions, growing the size/duration/value of sales over time.
- Ensure clients are getting maximum value from existing services to which they subscribe, which includes liaising with the client to agree and define requirements, conducting regular business reviews with clients and internal teams, and identifying customer business needs.
- Work with clients and internal HMR teams to lead and drive client satisfaction with HMR services to underpin propensity for a repeat, up-sell opportunities, positive referrals, etc.
- Work closely with colleagues to pull together successful, complex solutions for clients.
- Create strategic plans for developing and monitoring designated accounts, according to the volume and potential.
- Create methodical completion of underpinning sales activities (eg. account planning, financial reporting, opportunity management, etc).
- Identify potential clients in the market and classify them according to the interest of the company.
- Collaborate in new offer design, identifying, and analyzing client’s requests (practicability, feasibility, scalability).
- Identify new business opportunities and attract new customers.
We are looking for someone with...
- a degree in pharmacy, management, economy, engineering or similar area.
- at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- excellent skills of communication, negotiation, customer orientation, and conflict and problem-solving management.
If this opportunity fits your profile and interest send us your application.
Localização: País: Ireland, Região: Leinster, Localidade: Dublin
Para candidatar nesta oferta tem que fazer login utilizando o formulário no lado direito ou efetuar registo, clicando aqui.